18 Ottobre 2021
visibility
SHOP
course: home > SHOP

Bianco 2020 La Villana Joy Kull

code: B156 - LA VILLANA - Joy Kull , White wine
Winery: La Villana - Joy Kull
Viticulture: made with artisan methods

Region: Lazio

Grape varieties: 100% Procanico

Alcohol: 10,5% vol

Volume: 0,75l

Wine making: crushed by foot and direct pressing for 70% of the mass; the remaining 30% macerated with the skins for a week

Aging: in fiberglass; no clarification, filtration or addition of sulphites;

Serve at: 8-10° C

Food matches: excellent as an aperitif and to quench your thirst in the company of friends on hot summer days;

About him: white according to Joy! 100% Procanico for the new 2020 version as well, a lighter, more drinkable and fun version. To drink super cold!
€ 12,90
Tax 22% including
not available

Website creation www.sitoper.it
The product has been added to your basket

continue shopping
checkout
close
Request the product
Enter your email address to be notified when the product will be available again.



Request for availability sent
Availability request not sent
close
ACCESS

I AM NOT REGISTERED

create account
send to a friend
chiudi
Attenzione!
Non puoi effettuare più di 10 invii al giorno.
 (complete text) compulsory

close
Choose the language
It appears that your browser language is different from the website.
ing flag
bandiera dell´Italia
close
We use cookies
www.eng.winesymphony.it uses its own cookies in order to improve the functioning and monitor the website performance and / or uses cookies derived from external tools that allow you to send advertising messages in line with your preferences, as detailed in the Cookie Policy. To continue, you must authorize our cookies. By clicking on the AGREE button, you consent to the use of cookies. By ignoring this banner and browsing the site, you consent to the use of cookies. If you do not wish to authorize the use of all or part of the cookies, or if you wish to deepen the subject, consult the
Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy
Accept the necessary cookies