15 Agosto 2020
SHOP
course: home > SHOP

Syrah Apice 2016 Stefano Amerighi

code: B30 - Red Wine , STEFANO AMERIGHI
Winery: Stefano Amerighi

Viticulture: certified organic and biodynamic

Region: Tuscany

Grape variety: Syrah 100%

Alcohol: 13,5% vol

Volume: 0,75l

Wine making: total absence of remedies and chemicals. The grape, after being smashed, is partially left in whole grain and partially slightly pressed with feet and hand-wrapped in small concrete vat without the use of pumps. Spontaneous fermentation without selected yeasts, sulfur, temperature control and maceration on peels between 18 and 35 days. No filtration

Aging: 24 months in cement tanks for 80% and tonneau for the remaining 20%, followed by 30 months in bottle

Serve at: 16-18 °C

Food matches: super with seasoned cheeses, game, red meat in tomato sauce; great also with roasts and various grills; fantastic with stewed veal tail.

About him: this Syrah originates from grapes harvested "at the apex" of the Canonici vineyard; intense and dense ruby color; references to cranberry juice, cedar wood, English candy, rose water, black pepper, coffee and graphite are clear. On the finish, boisé and licorice memories. Discreet volume at the entrance, enveloping and structured. Perfect alcohol-tannin balance. The considerable length of taste is on aromas of blueberry and pepper.
€ 41,90
Taxes 22% including
remove_circleadd_circle
Available
choose the variant
enter the additional fields

Website creation www.sitoper.it
The product has been added to your basket

continue shopping
checkout
close
Request the product
Enter your email address to be notified when the product will be available again.



Request for availability sent
Availability request not sent
close
ACCESS

I AM NOT REGISTERED

create account
send to a friend
chiudi
Attenzione!
Non puoi effettuare più di 10 invii al giorno.
 (complete text) compulsory