27 Settembre 2022
visibility
News
course: Home > News > Review

BIANCO 2019 La Villana Joy Kull

26-06-2021 09:57 - Review
BIANCO 2019
La Villana Joy Kull

At all Procanico!!! Barefoot crushing and direct pressing for 70% of the mass; the remaining 30% remains relaxing on the skins for a week.
Flowers, citrus fruits, sapidity but above all great freshness!
The new vintage is available.


Wine Symphony wine shop of natural wines by small winemakers with a big heart.

Website creation www.sitoper.it
The product has been added to your basket

continue shopping
checkout
close
Request the product
Enter your email address to be notified when the product will be available again.



Request for availability sent
Availability request not sent
close
LOGIN

visibility
I AM NOT REGISTERED

create account
send to a friend
close icon
Attention!
You cannot make more than 10 mailings per day.
 (complete text) compulsory
refresh


close
Choose the language
It appears that your browser language is different from the website.
ing flag
bandiera dell´Italia
cookie