13 Agosto 2020
News
course: home > News > Review

La Villana wines by Joy Kull

30-04-2020 11:43 - Review
La Villana
Joy Kull

First labels released for the 2019 vintage of the fantastic Joy Kull directly from Gradoli, Lake Bolsena. White, Rosé and Red to get closer to summer!

Bianco - Procanico, pressing with bare feet and direct pressing for 70% of the mass; the remaining 30% macerated with the skins for a week; very fresh, bright and ready to drink, but also a little more elegant; 12,90 €
Rosato - wonderfully aromatic, distinctly Aleatico, with a brilliant acidity! 13,90 €
Rosso - the splendid territoriality of Greghetto di Bolsena for a linear and super enjoyable wine! 12,90 €

Website creation www.sitoper.it
The product has been added to your basket

continue shopping
checkout
close
Request the product
Enter your email address to be notified when the product will be available again.



Request for availability sent
Availability request not sent
close
ACCESS

I AM NOT REGISTERED

create account
send to a friend
chiudi
Attenzione!
Non puoi effettuare più di 10 invii al giorno.
 (complete text) compulsory