Andrea Occhipinti wines
16-05-2020 14:39 -
From the north-western shores of Lake Bolsena in the heart of the Gradoli area, we meet Andrea Occhipinti and his fantastic vineyards overlooking the largest volcanic lake in Europe!
Preserving and enhancing the characteristics of the two most important autochthonous vines in the area, the Aleatico and Grechetto Rosso and working with artisanal methods, have allowed to safeguard the flavor of tradition embellished by the effervescence of innovation that Andrea has been carrying out for years now with success!
Alea Viva '19
- Aleatico according to Andrea! An explosion of seductive and elegant aromas and flavors!!! 19,90 €
Alea Rosa '19
- the Aleatico in a rosé dress according to Andrea! Wild strawberries explosion! 14,90 €
Alter Alea '19
- the innovation according to Andrea...Aleatico vinified in white! Super citrus!!! 14,90 €
Rosso Arcaico '19
- Aleatico and Grechetto Rosso merged together for a blend with an irresistibly territorial mix! 16,90 €
- Grechetto Rosso produced only in the best vintages...and what vintage the '19!!! Spectacular!!! 17,90 €
Wine Symphony natural wine shop of wines made by small vignerons with a big heart!!!